CVisionLab is small and friendly R&D firm. We are a team with solid math background and wide development experience. We have perfect comprehension of data domain of the modern computer vision field and capable to recommend you an efficient combination of technologies appropriate to your needs. Our developers and researchers have PhD in CS, higher education (Specialist or Master of Computer Science) and 5+ years of experience in research (image processing, machine learning, statistics, neural networks) and development (C/C++, Python, Matlab, Distributed and Cloud Computing).
The primary focus of our company is a development of modern computer vision systems based on own research and state-of-the-art technologies. We will be happy to build a new computer vision solution for you or to make your existing system more robust. We are ready to provide a full cycle research and development of intellectual solutions for your business: artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, image processing and high-load data analysis, etc.
We will be happy to provide additional information regarding our availability, background and references from our clients. Please feel free to contact us at any time.
CVisionLab is always looking for talented individuals. We are always glad to hear from experienced software developers, computer vision and machine learning engineers that would like to become a valuable part of our team. We offer competitive base salary, friendly working environment and challenging projects in exciting field. At CVisionLab we solve wide range of tasks and our position will be interesting for experienced specialists as well as junior developers.
Candidates must have at least several skills from this list:
- Strong knowledge of Python and C/С++.
- Strong math background.
- Knowledge of one (or several) machine learning frameworks and image processing libraries (Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, SKLearn, LibSVM, OpenCV, DLib, etc.).
- Ability to learn new approaches, technologies, programming languages, frameworks and libraries.
- To be passionate about image & video analysis and modern deep learning methods.
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures.
- Experience of development for Unix-like operating systems (Linux, macOS).
- Intermediate level of English.
Conditions of work:
- Bonuses and paid overtime.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation.
- Game room with tennis and foosball table.
- Attendance in top world conferences (NIPS, CVPR, ICCV, etc.).
- Free complex lunch, tea, coffee and cookies :)