Middle C++ developer
We welcome motivated and dedicated professionals to work on projects related to the analysis of medical imaging, quality control systems based on technical vision, intelligent video surveillance and algorithms for artistic image processing.
- Experience as a programmer 1+ year.
- Good knowledge of C / C++ and Python.
- Strong knowledge of STL, Boost, numpy, matplotlib.
- Knowledge of version control systems.
- Experience in development on Unix-like systems.
- Knowledge of the principles of multithreaded programming.
- Knowledge of linear algebra and probability theory.
- The ability to solve tasks autonomously (with weekly monitoring and coordination).
- Ability to briefly and clear report the completed task.
- Proactively decide on the approach in solving the tasks.
- Knowledge of English at the level of reading technical literature and writing technical texts.
- Interest to learn new things in the field.
- Willingness to share their knowledge and learn from colleagues.
- Experience with the libraries Dlib, OpenCV, scipy, sklearn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet.
- Experience in the development of computer vision algorithms and machine learning.
- Confident knowledge of testing frameworks.
- Experience in developing multi-threaded applications.
- Interesting unique tasks.
- Professional growth.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Workplace in a modern office.
- Free lunches from your chef, tea, coffee, cookies.
- Completely white salary and registration in accordance with the LC RF.
- Bonuses, double pay for overtime.
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Free English courses.
- An infinite number of sweets, tea, coffee.
Feel free to apply this job via form or by e-mail email@example.com