CVisionLab is looking for a qualified IT project manager.
We welcome motivated and dedicated professionals to work on projects related to the analysis of medical imaging, quality control systems based on technical vision, intelligent video surveillance and algorithms for artistic image processing.
What you need to have:
- Experience in projects related to software development 2+ years.
- Knowledge of modern software design and development methodologies.
- Experience with git (gitlab, bitbucket).
- Experience with task trackers.
- Knowledge of modern project management methodologies and the ability to apply them in real projects.
- Experience in projects for various OS (Unix, Windows) and platforms (servers, mobile, and embedded systems).
- Knowledge of English, sufficient for negotiation and correspondence writing with foreign customers, as well as documentation.
- Ability to structure an information and to clear articulate their thoughts verbally and in writing in Russian and English.
- The decision on organizational questions on the project.
- Planning and control of tasks.
- Exploring problems with developers.
- Development creation, coordination, control of the registration and release of the design project and working documentation (requirements, technical tasks, concepts, manuals).
- Organization code review.
- Performance test.
- Be a link between the customer and the internal development team.
The plus will be:
- Knowledge of C ++ or Python.
- Basic familiarity with machine learning algorithms and quality metrics.
- Experience in maintaining code review.
- Experience in conducting a performance review.
- Experience in the implementation of solutions for corporate customers.
- Experience in managing distributed development teams.
Benefits we offer:
- Interesting tasks.
- Professional growth.
- Full-time, flexible schedule is possible.
- Workplace in a modern office.
- Strong and talented team, friendly and supportive atmosphere in the office.
- Free lunches.
- An infinite number of sweets, tea, coffee.
- Completely white salary and registration in accordance with the LC RF.
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- English courses.
Feel free to apply this job.